Friday 2 January 2009

what a great one

ok the party was great me and roco challenged each other to multiplayer games but i felt quite upset because i was thinking like 5 of us their and then just 2 he challenged me to jongg challenge (5) times,bomtastic billiards(1) because i didn`t under stand it i challenged him to sprockets and luckys and plus i`m getting rare dyer and very rare kali and normal yang soon thanks roco for coming i`m looking forward to my birthday party on funkeys i will tell you when it is next party is valentimes party then b day party then halloween party and then x mas party. i will challenge roco to funkey fighters when i get them and he is online.I am expecting 3 on valentimes party and all of you for b day party half of you for halloween and 4 for xmas party

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Challenging me to Sprocket's game I won the trophy :D and after the party I played and won the trophy for Lucky's game and the insane highsores for Lyckys and Berger's game and my Funkey Speakers came in the mail they sound great! Plus I'm getting loot today and my dad's coming home from atlanta :D! He got me some kinda gift so I can't wait to see what it is :D
-Funk on

Anonymous said...

That was a long comment :D

Chobots is AWESOME said...

roco you are my best freind

Anonymous said...

Yay *happy dance* :D :D :D :D :D

funk king said...

will you visit my blog at funkeyswild.blogspot.com pleasssssssssssssssssse I never have new poeple